Terms & Conditions
BrandBase and its affiliates (“BrandBase” or “we”) provide its content on this website (the “Site” and “Site Content”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
CopyrightsAll content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of BrandBase or its licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
TrademarksThe trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of BrandBase and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to BrandBase or its licensors in any public medium (eg press release, websites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party, and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, BrandBase or its licensors.
Use of site contentBrandBase hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without BrandBase’ prior written consent.
Notice of infringement & takedown by BrandBaseBrandBase prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to us at the address shown on the Contact Us page, giving a written statement that contains:
- identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
- the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorised on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right.